Monday, August 1, 2011

First Day of School Shirts

Since I started embroidering last year, I try to celebrate special occasions, holidays, seasons, etc. with a cute shirt for the kids. One of my first attempts last summer was a first day of school shirt...for Lily...Cassidy refused to let me make her one, although I did make her this rest time towel:


Anyway, this year I let the girls choose their own designs and color schemes...funny, even though they both chose ladybugs completely unaware of the other's selection. :) Cassidy, my oldest, started first grade today and here is her adorable shirt to celebrate this milestone:

I LOVE the color scheme she chose...so bright and cheerful!

My sweet girl, all smiles and ready for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...