Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jordan Jacob!

My nephew (my first on my side of the family) celebrated his first birthday while we were vacationing together at Sunset Beach last week. We were SO excited to be with him, my little sister, and my brother-in-law on this very special day. Jordan spent 5 days in the NICU after he was born with breathing issues and an infection. It was a very challenging week for all of us...especially the brand-new parents...and we praised God for our healthy, energetic little man as we ate birthday cake and opened presents.

Aunt Tracey HAD to make sure that Jordan had a good start to his fall wardrobe. I have been waiting for the perfect opportunity to stitch this adorable stegasaurus! :)

I LOVE how it turned out with the green plaid fabric!

Jordan's Grandma and Granddaddy (and his dad) are HUGE Carolina fans, so he's got lots of UNC gear. I have to make him some more purple and gold outfits to make sure the Pirate side of the family is well represented! :)

Who knew Mickey Mouse was an ECU fan???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...