Saturday, August 27, 2011

ALL BOY!!!

I'm starting to outfit the monkeys for fall, which is quickly approaching...is it just me or did the summer FLY by??? Anyway, I scored a bunch of long-sleeve t's from Walmart in the spring for $1 each and now I have the fun of designing some adorable cold weather outfits.

The perfect shirt for my youngest monkey. Finn LOVES Buzz Lightyear...as soon as he saw this shirt he said, "COOL!!!" (He also grabbed it with his grubby peanut butter hands, but at least that means he likes it!)

Fall preparations also MUST include purple and gold gear for all our little Pirates. Since Jordan was visiting last weekend, he got his done first! :)

I've also been working on some more monogrammed pieces, an NC State shirt, and will be doing my first chair cushions soon! VERY excited about all the projects...and in between I'm trying to start on some Christmas stuff for my own family...it's NEVER too early to start holiday planning! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...