Saturday, August 20, 2011

Birthday Bonanza

Our family calendar has been packed with birthday parties the past couple of weeks. It's been lots of fun for our monkeys...and I just LOVE giving a completely unique gift that just SCREAMS that particular child's personality. Here's what I came up with for these special kiddos:

A cowboy hat for Hannah who is completely into Toy Story...I tried to girly it up a little for her mom who wishes she was into princesses. :)

Strawberry Shortcake for Miss Kayleigh...actually this design is a princess, but every time I opened the file I thought, "She looks like Strawberry Shortcake!" SO I changed the color scheme and voila! I've already had a couple of people show interest in ordering this design...they must love the finished product as much as I do! :)

An artist's pallette for Avery...one of Cassidy's best buds, at age 6 this girl is already a gifted artist...seriously, she's amazing!

A pirate "B" for Bennett who loves Jake and the Neverland Pirates...I'm in the process of making matching shirts for my monkeys in ECU Pirate colors. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...