Friday, August 12, 2011

Monograms

Up until this week, I'd only had one monogram order so I was excited when a high school friend who was in town for the week contacted me about monogramming some outfits for her baby girl. I hope she is as pleased with the results as I am.

It's never too early to start planning for the holidays...esp. when there's a good deal to be had! This mom was smart...she found a cute, simple dress on clearance and added a lime green monogram to give it a Christmas touch. The dress was $7 and the monogram was $8, so for $15 she got a beautiful, unique Christmas dress and a precious keepsake.

A gingham jumper with the Juliet Font Monogram

A hooded towel with her daughter's name on the hood in School Girl Font...I absolutely LOVE this font...SO cute!!!

A sweet cotton dress with a single letter monogram in Curlz Font

My business is starting to pick up and I am excited about some projects on the horizon. My goal for this coming school year is to be able to pay Lily's preschool tuition with my profits. It's not much, but it's a realistic goal and I would feel really good about being able to contribute to the family in that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...