Monday, January 24, 2011

My First Customer

A childhood friend - who is now a Facebook friend - contacted me and asked if I would be interested in embroidering a towel for her daughter's birthday. I was REALLY excited...AND nervous...like I had a big solo in the school play, only instead of singing I would be holding up my work for the world to judge. This would be my first sale and I wanted it to be perfect.

The design was simple, cute, and girlie. I held my breath, prayed, and anxiously watched as each stitch was made...and heaved a sign of relief when the machine behaved itself (every once in awhile it decides to do something weird). The design looks adorable. I hope Miss F and her mom love it as much as I do!

 Miss F loves pigs and her mom wanted script letters in girlie pink.

I think the pig is absolutely precious!

Sooooo, even though I hadn't intended to go down this road so soon, it looks like I'm open for business! I am excited about where we might be going. Thank you to Miss F and her mom for being my FIRST CUSTOMERS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...