Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Summer Monkeys

Summer is upon us. I love this time of year...when we live outside, when a late afternoon dip in the wading pool counts as our evening bath. And as my monkeys morph into the sun-kissed versions of themselves I thought it appropriate to have some new T's to celebrate.

 Matching monkey shirts for my monkeys

 A sunbathing monkey for Miss Grace

The pink t-shirt I had on hand for Cassidy required a softer color palette. I was glad to have the chance to use my new pastels. It works for her...she's soft and sensitive.

I found this design last summer and have been dying to make this shirt for Finny Monkey ever since!

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the banana surf board. The font is also brand new...Minya from Jolson's.

Lilybug's Surfer Monkey

These bright colors are new, too. This design FEELS like summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...