Thursday, June 30, 2011

School's Out!!!

The school year has ended (or is ending today) for most of us, which means it's time to think about graduation and thank you gifts! I've finished a few such projects this week and am really pleased with the results!

An awesome backpack cooler for Cassidy's teacher, Mrs. Jones. I LOVED this cooler so much...I kind of wanted to keep it! :) Hope she enjoys taking her sweet little boy on picnics with it!

This was my first time embroidering a cooler and it turned out great! A great idea for a personalized gift...OR your child's lunchbox!!!

A personalized towel for Mrs. Collins

This bag is for the niece of a customer who just graduated high school. This is probably my toughest project yet, not because of the design, but because I KNOW how picky teenagers can be about their clothing and accessories. It took me a looooong time to settle on a design I thought she might like...I took my sister's advice and went with the "less is more" theory. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...