Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Brother/Sister Shirts...and more burp cloths!

I've been stitching away this week on some baby gifts that someone ordered...OK, so it was my Mom that ordered them...a sale's a sale, right? :) And, yes, I would have been happy to do them free of charge, but I got a stern lecture about running a business and NOT a charity, so there ya go! Boy, do I love my Mom!!! :)

 This mom of (almost) 2 wanted matching big brother/little sister shirts for her munchkins. It was a fun project and I went through several designs before settling on the monkeys, which I absolutely LOVE...look for some matching monkey shirts for MY monkeys later this summer!

 I was nervous (terrified might actually be more accurate) about hooping a newborn onsie, but I managed to fit it onto my largest hoop and it stitched beautifully.

At the last minute I switched the monkey design I had originally intended to use for this one. I'm glad I did...I love how it turned out!

This mom is a University of Kansas Alum, so maybe her daughter will follow in her footsteps in 22 years. And, even if she doesn't, who wouldn't love a burp cloth hailing their Alma Mater??? :)

Every baby girl could use a little flair on her burp cloth! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...